Subject: ECDC-MS Roundtable 11 September 2025 - notes
From: "Epidemic Intelligence" <[email-masked]>
To: "Gianfranco Spiteri" <[email-masked]>, "Xanthi Andrianou" <[email-masked]>, "Jon Bilbatua" <[email-masked]>, "Laura Espinosa" <[email-masked]>, "Leonidas Alexakis" <[email-masked]>, "Hubert Buczkowski" <[email-masked]>, "Grazina Mirinaviciute" <[email-masked]>, "Niamh Tiernan" <[email-masked]>, "Reina Kawanami" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Epidemic Intelligence" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2025 17:27:40 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear colleagues,

Thank you for attending the meeting this morning.

You can find the notes attached and at the folder: 
<https://ecdc365.sharepoint.com/:f:/r/teams/econ_ein/Storage/ECDC-MS%20Roundtable%20meetings/Meeting%20Agendas%20and%20Notes?csf=1&web=1&e=v4QlqT> 
Meeting Agendas and Notes*.

The next meeting will take place on 25th September.

If something needs further clarification, please, let us know. Also, feel 
free to reach out if you have any comments/feedback on the calls and the 
logistics.

Kind regards,

Niamh

On behalf of the ECDC Epidemic Intelligence Group

*Please note that only Threat Detection NFPs/OCPs have access to the 
Epidemic Intelligence Network SharePoint Site.

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)

Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <https://bsky.app/profile/ecdc.europa.eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

 <https://www.instagram.com/ecdc.eu>

 <https://www.threads.net/@ecdc.eu>

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/news-events/celebrating-20-years-ecdc>

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.

Classified as ECDC NORMAL